ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Monday, August 12, 2013

Vintage Wallpaper Finds!



I joined a Vintage Wallpaper Group on Facebook as I have collected quite a bit and this is my latest find. I spoke of these in my last post , just had no photos ready yet. And, I still need to get them listed in my Vintage Etsy Shop "  frstyfrolk"

Quite abandoned and lost for me to find it. 



There is quite a bit left on the roll but the first yard or so is pretty shabby and worn.

I started collecting when I had my Vintage Trailer " Daisy" and I have quite a few borders from her collecting days.

I also found this Apples theme at a church sale and Hollie Hobbie at the Charity Thrift shop, I don;t need them, just can't pass them over. Maybe to use in Mixed Media crafting!






I also had this for Daisy, these Primitive Pioneer Women are so cute!





 I am posting this with Market Monday on Etsy Cottage Style Group, please visit for more vintage fun things!

http://www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful week!

Also below is a post on Ice Cream Socials and I saw this bulletin posted on the Community Board in Hayseville, N.C.


 Smiles, Cyndi

1 comment:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I too love old wallpaper! I don't collect it, I just have a lot of rooms in my house with it still on the walls...there are a few rolls in the closet left by the previous owner. Not sure what to do with it but I can't throw it out! Visiting from Etsy Cottage Style and following you via Hometalk and Bloglovin'!