ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Link to the ME Contest

Link to the ME Contest

Mary Engelbreit is having a fabulous Drawing for the Grand Opening of her On-line store and is re-considering to re-start her much loved magazine back to us!

Here link is above and I love sharing it with you! I have always loved Mary E and I  have her page-a-day calender on my desk as well and many of her other items in my home and crafting room. She is such an inspiration and fun loving lady.

Go look for yourself and Enter to Win also!

Smiles, Cyndi

2 comments:

Cindy Lane said...

I was in the States 10 yrs ago and saw ME stuff for the first time - I was hooked! Brought as much of it as I could fit in a suitcase back with me to Oz.

Thanks for the link!

Cheers,

Cindy

ByLightOfMoon said...

Many Thanks Cindy for your comment! I do hope ME will ship Internation when the magazine publishes again! Be sure and enter the contest!

I love everything ME also, she is just delightful as well as your Etsy shop! I adore your kookaburro painted feathers! All your art work is fabulous!

Smiles, Cyndi