ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009, Emma the Bunny Fairy




I have had several things in mind to share with you last weekend and I am still of course trying to clean up my messy house to get somehow organized to be able to work on my many projects. It has been rainy here so that put me behind in the back yard work but we did dress Ema up for Halloween to be a Bunny Fairy as the only crown headband I could find had ears! Oh well, she enjoyed it and I found the headband satys on much better without the stretchy glitter bands attached with a clip so I will sew this to it and I think it will work much better.


I also got some nice pansies and some terrarium moss and found some awesome small furniture at the Plant shop, Myers Nursery in Pelham, Alabama. They also were packing up to mail all over the country some painted pumpkins they had consigned and Southern Living Magazine did an articule on them.

I joined a flicker group for Gnomes and as I love them and fairies I got another small one I can carry with me to place and photo it as I travel around. Well, it won't make me look so nosey! LOL, I hope! I will also show those to you. JUst some fun fall shots. I have still not been able to unveil my leaf birdbath. I must get to that today as more Doctor appointments tomorrow.



I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Smiles, Cyndi

No comments: