ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Storefront Windows



We went to the Infectious Disease Doctor for my husband update on his IV antibotics yesterday and afterwards he went to get some shoes he had ordered on the first visit and new insoles in Homewood, Alabama. We used to live in Homewood when we first moved to Alabama from Missouri and it is a lovely commumity.

I went window shopping with my camera while he was with the shoe maker. Here is what I have to share from that walk. I did have to go inside Smith's Variety Store to peek and what was inside the windows. They were a store I visited when I was a Recycled Paper Cards merchandiser. We had a nice visit although this store is a second location for them.

I yearn for those purple boot shoes! $29.00 each! OUCH!

Smiles, Cyndi

No comments: