ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Time to order your new calendars for 2009

I was delighted with the mini table calendar I got last year for my computer desk. I see it daily and change pages every day. In fact, it IS a Page a Day! I use the Golden Retriever page a day for note making, grocery list, etc, and my small mini one is fairy related so I save them just because I love them. Maybe I can incorporate them into my mixed media artwork as so many fun ideas and it has given me so many smiles. I think I will even order my Mom one for next year with my order.

We also order wall calendars to see up with Doctor appointments, special occasions, etc. We always get a Golden Retriever wall calendar and a page a day. SO, I have three calendars this year and will probably have the same again for 2009.

Well, I found my fairy calendar on-line as the Book Store did not have it again this year and I will order several from Mega Calendar as they have great selections and even posters and other art things too.

Here is the link, go look it over; I think you will love it too. By the way, my Mini calendar is a Becky Kelly mini, a great little calendar. Smiles, Cyndi


No comments: