ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Prayer Journal has arrived



Jen at Visions and Verses wasted no time in sending my Prayer Journal to me that I won in her April Contest. Wow, it arrived in today's mail.
And it is awesome! I love it, thanks Jen!

As you can see, it is spiral bound approximately 7x9 inches and has lined notepaper inside. The Cover is her wonderful little girl witrh a basket of a bluebird, tulip, and ladybug and bee buzzing ahead. Jennifer, you have beautiful art! I will try to stay inside the lines and be neat! LOL!

It also has inscribed inside on the front inside cover:

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requewst to God. And the peace of God, which transends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
~Phillippians 4:6-7


I so appreciate this Jen, I will ask all my friends to be sure and visit her web-site at Visions and Verses
http://www.visionsandverses.com




Smiles, and thanks again, I so appreciate it, and it will be used beginning today.

Cyndi ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel confident that you will fill it up with good prayers and conversations with the Lord. Start with praises for the return of your buddy, Jordan. I too was wondering if his problems were caused by the stress of his companion being sick. Thanks for all your enthusiasm over the contest, and remember, you are still entered for this month's as well. For your readers and friends, they can sign up for the contest, too, at www.visionsandverses.com and click on the CONTEST tab!

Farmhouse Blessings said...

What a beautiful journal, Cyndi! I am so happy for you!

Smiles,
Lea