ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Easter Peeps Topiary from Country Woman Magazine April/May 2014

This picture caught my eye and I thought of my friend from my AOL Chat Host Days!



I shared this photo and the other Peeps Topiary  from Country Woman Magazine April/May 2014 on Facebook, Google, Twitter, and Tumbler, It is so darling and my friend Lois/Rosie?Peeps ~ AOL Chat Host !  I happened to be browsing the magazine while sitting on my front porch as I always do and I just had to share this Easter Peeps Idea!

I added it to my frstyfrolk  Pinterest Let's Party and Holidays Boards

Peeps Topiary Easter Craft with instructions


http://www.countrywomanmagazine.com/project/peeps-topiary-easter-craft/

And Holiday Gallery from Country Woman Magazine, a great issue!



Love'n  It!
Smiles, Cyndi



No comments: