ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thrift shop finds!

My latest Thrift Store finds! 

I found this darling wall hanging while I was looking for some shelf brackets! I just could not pass it up at $2.00


The cast iron bank was found long ago at auction in a box lot but I still have it!


The valentines were in a book at my favorite Charity Thrift Shop in the throw away bin. The book was coming apart but heck, who cares, never throw any books away!  I did rescue it!



I hope you enjoyed my finds, I also got some doilies with the wall hanging and I am thinking of making  a lamp shade from it!

I hope you enjoyed my finds! 

I am linking up with the Etsy Cottage Style Blog

http://etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/


Smiles, Cyndi



3 comments:

jp said...

Cute little finds, Cyndi...keep sharing!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

you have some great finds! one of my finds, a leather ottoman, was featured recently on my blog.

Christy @ MCH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Hey Cyndi, Nice blog!! Those are some great finds!!
I see you live in NC too, maybe we can go thrifting together sometime ?