ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Saturday, June 9, 2012

I don't promote my Bonanza Shoppes as I should, so here is a widget I made for them! I have new bedding and Items that are Not Vintage or Handmade as they are in my frstyfrolk Etsy shoppe and ByLightOfMoon Etsy shop There are TWO pages to this widget so please click on the green link for the second page.



 


I also have a second Bonanza Shop" DragonflyzDreams" I started but I have mainly added my supplies and patterns to my Etsy handmade and supplies shop, so I have not added as much as I intended too. But, I do have some vintage patterns listed there for folk crafting! Just message me if you have any questions, I very much appreciate your comments! Smiles, Cyndi

No comments: