ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Magic!

Oh My Goodness, Am I excited?   I just found a blog new to me from Networked Blogs and I have to share it with you!  It had a Holiday Halloween look to it and it is just fabulous!  You have to check it out and then after being in love with the blog, Melissa Valeriote's Fantasical World of Holidays  I clicked on a link to another site and WOWO! It is incredible too. I may never get back to work and off this computer today!

It is an advertisement for a magazine site that Melissa Valeriote has been published in.  It is a free on-line digital magazine you subscribe to and I know I hit the jack-pot with this one. Talk about an incredible find! I browsed through the back issues and they are all fabulous, but the one I am speaking on now is the first issue with the Steam punk Gothic article. This most incredible house is profiled and a video is shared of this most incredible movie. I just had to share it with you and I do hope you love it as much as I did.  It is the Artizen Magazine!  Click on the link on the Volume One , Issue One  about  Steampunk, Earth Day, jewelry, mosaics, sustainable seafood and more. You can view it on-line or download it for further viewing off-line. 

I just can't wait to hear what you think about this incredible find I had to share with you. I hope you sign up to get this also.  It profiles lots of artiziens who are so very talented. 
I do consider myself just a moron after viewing this art. But, it is all I am capable of and  it is fun for me, so I shall go back and see more, I loved the hobbit like home too and the crochet article is exceptional. You will see!   The felted mushrooms are incredible and on and on...... 

I just returned to view the October issue and Melissa Valeriote's  also has an article about her blog in this issue. The Halloween costumes are fabulous also. So much wonderful eye candy to see and absorb. I think I will just get some candy corn and put in a vase with a flower display, see how creative I am? 

 Enjoy! 
Smiles, Cyndi

4 comments:

peggy gatto said...

I am now a follower, thanks to you!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks, Cyndi..I will check it out..

Megan said...

Hi! I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Melissa Valeriote said...

Greetings Cyndi! How sweet you are for dropping me such a delightful email then posting these kind words about my blog. I am beaming:} Artizen imagine is a fabulous source for artists and collectors. I am honored to have the October feature. Glad we have found each other. Look forward to your future posts. Happy Halloween!