ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Friday, April 16, 2010

A Start to my Day

I usually start my day with a cup of coffee and reading my email. I love it when I get a post form Dawn at The Feathered Nest. She is always entertaining with wonderful upbeat thoughts and shares her delightful works of art she creates with us. I adore here mostly white theme as that is just how she operates.

She has also been in many magazines and is just a delightful person. She shares giveaways and I have loved that she also just opened a walk in store in a local antique mall near her in Georgia.

She really surprised me this morning that she is unhappy with a part of her life. She seems so perfect in my eyes. What could she possibly be unhappy about? Her weight! Oh my! Aren't we all unhappy with our weight? She is even starting a new blog about it, so please go visit her today if you would be interested in going down this path with her, She already has over 30 followers because she is so delightful and enchanting to visit with.

Dawn doesn't even know me, we have never met and I doubt she knows I follow her, every day when I get to her blog, she already has many comments on her blog and I even got up very early this morning 5 AM, just woke up, so got up.


I just wanted to share this with you as I know you can accomplish your goals with her and her followers. We all want to fulfill our goals with each other and this makes it so much easier.

No comments: