ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Blog of everyday!

This blog is my blog of my everyday. I don't post everyday but I think about it everyday. My life as I am growing older in facing reality, my dreams, health problems, my love of our Golden Retrievers,married 45 years, turning 60 and I love sharing photos. I carry my camera everywhere and I love to just travel two lane roads and see what there is to see.
I am trying to slow down for the dance more, even though I don't do the steps anymore. They are just in my head, but music is a huge part of my life.
I vow to not feel like I am moving every day and to enjoy more of everyday from this time forward. I hope this means changing my life into another direction altogether.
This post started out as a synopsis for the facebook networked blog entry for describing my blog and has turned into a new post. I hope we both enjoy the new journey!
I just read of a blog with wish casting and Full Moon Dream boards at
Starshyne Productions. This just sounds like it is right up my alley as is said. I do dream, wish, love,laugh,cry, SO, this is me!

Smiles, Cyndi

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars. ~Les Brown

1 comment:

Debby said...

Love this post and the doggies are so beautiful.
debby