ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, November 19, 2009

We did another neat thing with the Atlanta Golden Retriever Rescue Society






We did another neat thing with the Atlanta Golden Retriever Rescue Society

Birmingham, AL hosted an event for funding the Golden Retrievers here in Birmingham and we attended last week. It was our anniversary and we got all gussied up and took ZERO pictures. It is really unlike me to NOT take the camera. I don't know what I was thinking.

We both won prizes with our raffle tickets we put in bags for a drawing. I wanted my Bottles so bad and I was standing next to the items when the lady came to pull the winning ticket. I told her she was going to pull out my name and WOW, she really did! I won Three Hand painted wine bottles with the GOLDEN RETRIEVER RESCUE DOG painted on each one.
Bob also won his item, a resin Golden Retriever and I also won a drawing for a door prize, a white ceramic dog creamer pitcher! It is darling! I also get a poster when I can when attending special events so it is hung in the garage now along with other special events.
They raised above what they expected , so all is well.
Smiles, Cyndi

No comments: