ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

In a day or two




I had to grab the camera when I spotted Blu up on the ladder I was using to clean up the craft room. I had the ladder to do the window treatment. I took down the scarf curtain topper and added the rods for hanging supplies. He has been climing lately and even got into the kitchen cabinet under the sink. I really have to clean up everything! He can get into so many things and is so curious. Where have I heard that before about cats?

I really just need more room, like in square footage. While I had the camera I took a photo of Bob recovering on the sofa and the Banana cake I made him.

We went to the Doctor yesterday and he has the go to start walking some, hopefully a half mile a day. We hope it stays cooler here and maybe get to a couple of parks to walk. The Dr is very concerned about the leg and foot pain he now has but we both want to give it more time to hope it gets better. so far, not this morning as he just got up and oh la la it hurts, he said!

Well, hoping for a better day! Yesterday while we were out and about anyway we came home from the Doctor thru our old living in Birmingham haunts. Things have changed so much since we lived and worked on Southside. UAB Hospital has purchased so many of the older homes and made new buildings and parking spaces. The stores we used to service on the paper route are gone or new owners and not the family neighborhood shop owners but corporations have taken over. I am glad we lived there when we did in the 70's and 80's. Peace, love, garden flowers, and parks then!

Smiles, Cyndi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some cats are like that...our Smokie one time got into a kitchen cabinet and got closed in..we looked all over for him and got panicked,thinking he got out.....hours later, I opened the cabinet to get something and there he was..

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

My kitties open up cabinet doors and go all through there...they sleep in there, and can open some of the drawers, too, so we never shut an open drawer or door around here...lots of banged shins, but only 2 of our cats can really meow so we don't dare close them in accidentally!!!