ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Old Dame Penniwig, a favorite blog



I have to say a Thank You to blogger and etsy artist friend, Old Dame Penniwig!
(she gives herself this name) I don't really think she is old, But a Dame YES!

She offer free graphics on her blog which I grab most very time I visit her. In fact, I have a folder full as they are ALWAYS so FUN! I have even used a few for my Etsy Thank You's.

I like this one,



And my new Welcome Comments on my new sidebar are from her collection. She shares so generously of her art and her etsy earrings are just fabulous. I ordered one pair and she sent me two, what a find and fabulous friend. Please see her earrings here, they are unusually beautiful and one of a kind. Home of the Colonial Earbob!

Go see Penniwig's and see for yourself!

Smiles, Cyndi

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Thanks for letting me know!!!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, ain't ye sweet!!! Thank'ee for mentioning me, dearie...and yes, I'm pretty olde...feels that way, anyway...LOL...