ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Junk Bonanza Event in September

I got an email this morning form the Junk Revolution Bonanza and this fabulous event is September 17-19, 2009. It says:

Yee-haw, junkin' pardners! Saddle up yer horses for the 4th Annual Junk Bonanza! Keep September 17th through the 19th of 2009 open, friends. This year the Junk Bonanza is moving to Canterbury Park, Shakopee, Minnesota.

Sad that I cannot attend everywhere as this looks to be wondrous, I can at least share my new finds with you.

The HOME PAGE

Happy Trails Junk Bonanza Blog Party
Thursday Sept 17, 1 - 2 PM

Meet and visit with some of your favorite bloggers from across the country including:


Heather Bullard California
The Farm Chicks Washington
Margo (RoboLady) Texas
Matthew Mead New Hampshire
Ki Nassauer Minnesota



Oh, this looks like fun! This event is also taking several kinds of donations, which is fabulous. I do wish it were closer to me. I could fill up “Daisy”, My vintage trailer and clean out my house and garage and do some good for others, Well, I guess I will have to do that here anyway.

They will also feature ARC’s Thrift and Donation Center, what a wonderful idea!


Also offered are several Book Signings, and lots of fun. I do think I will attend this event on-line!

Smiles, Cyndi

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

How interesting! A "real" event as well as an online component! I wish I could go, too, but it's too far and I'm too broke, LOL...