ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easter Fairy Zine ACEO Swap 2009



I am a member of The Fairy Zine on flicker with Lisa Kettell and we had an Easter ACEO swap with two partners each. Susie Scott was one of my partners and she is a fabulous artist. I am honored to have one of her craft makings to call my own.

We were to send an AECO card and both of my partners sent me much more than just a card. Oh My, I will have to do this in the future! Both of them sent me an Awesome ACEO Card and it did not have to stay in the boundaries of the card.

Susie sent me this awesome little Girl Bunny card. She has what I call the signature eyes on Susie’s pieces. Love it! She has a ribbon holder with the Easter Greeting Banner and she has silk flowers and special charms, She carries the cutest umbrella and has pointy shoes, suspenders on her skirt with a bow tie embellished with another glitter gold charm. Her HAT is awesome, fresh from the cabbage patch; she carries carrots, cabbage and cherries along with a beautiful bow and glitter dusted. Susie has used the most awesome spring pastel colors; I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!

And, if that was not enough she also sent me a collection of six small handmade greeting cards with envelopes adorned with the face of a Smiling Lady with Marie Antoinette Hair and dusted with glitter in just the most special places! Her hair has a beautiful tied sparkle ribbon BOW and drawn feathers with artist flowers. Susie is a Magical Artist and knows just the right touches.

She ALSO sent me a put together myself package of cards (apron, chicks, umbrella’s) and embellishments including ribbon, ric rack, button, bead, trims, and even my signature dragonfly!

I am just over the top with THANKS to you SUSIE SCOTT for my gifties. I will cherish my Easter 2009 Swap treats!

Smiles, Cyndi


2 comments:

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I'm soooooo jealous!!!! Drooling here! Cora

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I just kept looking and looking at yer slideshow -- what beautiful work she does! So festive and fun.