ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Monday, March 23, 2009

Daisy



I have been working the last couple of weeks on getting " Daisy " ready to go to Texas. I painted the bathroom "Purple" and added several layers of vintage wallpapers. We tryind just using water with them and poof they dell down so I got some wallpaper paste and now I have enough leftover to do several rooms. What do I need to wallpaper????

I am trying to deceide where to hang my vintage decoupage woods and some signs I love. I hate to put them on like I found others when I got Daisy, but the velcro sticks may just be the way to go!

Ohh, maybe I can find the "three million" in buried treasure in Texas, That would sure make me happy. We are going on my disability settlement $ and then it is back to real life. Broke as everyone else is!

I just have to add the food we will need and clothes. Emma has been in the trailer while I have been working and she jumps right in. I always had to lift Jordan in and he never really felt good there; he wanted out, so now I pray he is happy with Megan and Ally in heaven. There is sure a hole in my life with out him.

Blessings, Cyndi
"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway." ~Emory Austin

3 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Honey if you pass thru Midland, wave as you go by!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

Daisy looks so delightful -- just brings a smile to my face! Wish I were going with you! Great way to spend your money, Cyndi! Cora

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Oh Boy! Daisy looks a treat, what kind of camper or trailer? Love the decorating job.