ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wow, Time Flys!

I have been so busy this past week, I HAD to GET the COKE things listed on Ebay so I can move on and get Daisy fixed up! SO, that is what I spent the weekend doing. I do have alot out there to see on ebay now, but I still have two big Boxes here to list this week also. I also have a new supplier for Pet Products and they are FABULOUS!

Abby and Maggie came from N.C. this evening to visit and the girls have not stopped playing since they came, Boy, I hope they sleep well tonight! Sweet Maggie is just lying here touching my feet and Jordan is trying to follow Abby around as he wants to " Check her out" My Boy has got to stop those hormones" and follow his head instead.
That is what I tell Barkley when he comes to see Emma. Now most of you know I am talking about my Two Golden Retrievers and my Grandog Barkley. The girls visiting are Abby and Maggie.

Abby and my new young puppy Emma are 3 months apart. Abby is alittle older but they are playing like two young puppys I guess, because they Are! Wowo, the energy!

They are running circles around here and are panting. Break for the ice water.
Ohhh, Time out! Yummm....

At last, a moment of heavy breathing. Rest!


Now, I can get back to my thoughts of Cora today as she had her first scan test for her breast cancer. It is really hard to write those words.

Yes, and now she is starting to be able to DO Something about it. She is now taking a pill everyday to shrink whatever is there and the Dr's are just now testing to find the involvment. I ask everyone who passes through here to please say a Prayer for her for strength and a good recovery. IT has been so hard since she had her mamogram and waiting for the red tape to get scheduled for these tests. A cat scan today and a Bone Scan tomorrow. I wish her well tomorrow also.

Thank goodness My DH has an off day tomorrow, but I am sure they will settle down after 8-9 hours of sleep, I hope.

I visited Dani's blog, she is invpolved in a sale with a Craft Group and she has several pages of books for embroidery, She is so talented. Naomi made a pin-keep Bird on a wire for an auction for Breast Cancer. Penny has many prim dolls made, she is now doing itty-bittys. Lea always has an apron going and Linda has given her daughter a Big 3rd Birthday Party. She is an adorable little girl. And Cora is making her angel hankeys by the dozens. Now Cyndi needs to get busy oon a project off the computer with her mixed media art.


See them at work here , Glad Tidings Blog of my sisters
Goodnight, smiles, cyndi

No comments: