ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Vintage Thursdays, Childhood memories the 50's

Lilac plus Vintage

I love this photo with the Lilac China, oh, I wish, I wish!

I borrowed this from tarabar on photo bucket and I thank her for letting me borrow it. I think of screen doors, hose water, lemonade, fresh tomatoes, drive- in movies,
rubber thongs(we called them), playing canasta, jacks, roller skates with key around neck, swimming in the river, the hang swing we pushed off on to drop in deep water with the neighborhood kids, finding tadpoles after a rain of the swollen ponds.

These are just a few of my childhood memories I have been thinking of the past few weeks. I Have always loved PURPLE!

My Mother collected china as long as I can remember. I wish I had a photo of her kitchen.
smiles, cyndi

No comments: