ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Tarts Arrived from Mee Mee's Country Store

I received my tarts from Lisa and Mee Mee's Country Store. They are especially nice and sooooo Fragrant.

I got Plumeria, Water Blossom Ivy, Lilac, Cozy Cabin, and Coconut Lime Verbena. I can't tell a favorite yet as they ALL smell so Yummy!

Lisa shipped the day I ordered and I was thrilled it arrived in just a couple of Days, Great Communication and I WILL be Back for more! Sorry no to get this posted right away, My DH had his off days and busy re-doing a few things on-line and at my two stores. Shame on me!

I would leave her five stars if she were on ebay for sure!
***** for




No comments: