ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brrr, cold morning

It is 25 degrees out this AM and I need to get back to getting organized. My DH has returned to work from his off days ad we seem to do errands and we DID make it to the grocery store, We needed it bad!

So, I need to get things ready for my market stall move to smaller site within same antique store and check on merchandise at my other one. I got a new wholesale shipment in last night, and I can't wait to get it out and in my Dragonfly Dreams shoppes.

I got some fabulous new sachets and gift packs. I like the magnet idea and wil order those also. How I love the vintage reproductions! I have to me out of my large market stall and move into the new smaller one Saturday AM. My DH took of work to help me move. It requires some heavy furniture like a bookcase and he will use a dolly to move it so not to ingure his back he is getting shots in for relief. I imagine I could get store personnel help, but be wants to be there. He also will put some shutters I got up to expand the height of my new area, since I will lose my wall space. I will NOT sell the photos I used to try to sell as they were not moving anyway, I will take them to my Hoover location.

Ok, off to another cup of coffee.
smiles, cyndi

No comments: