ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Monday, December 3, 2007

too long since I visited my friends

I have not been posting to my ebay groups, not any of them, and this one is the first one I sall go back to see what is happening. Perhaps Susan is back from her hospital stay and I know I can get mental floss at Glad Tidings, I just have not been on-line much since I messed up the keyboard with a coke flying and that is an excuse. DH said I am wasting my time on ebay all day and so maybe he is right... I doubt it, but what can I do... I have somuch invested at this point and whe n have I ever been one to listen to him about " people things" he only know electronics,

gosh ,I wish I could type?

No comments: