ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Glad Tidings Primative Folkart & Friends

I wrote this on our ebay site and transferred it here, just to get myself started.
I want to get myself a new primative banner different than my ebay store banner.
I also want a new web-site for my art and prim site.
I believe it will be

" ByLightOfMoon"



The new Glad Tidings Blog is Awesome,
WOW, WHAT A WORK OF ART!

It has sure blossumed and Cora has learned so much for posting along with Linda helpful Idea's. Thanks for all the free sites to check out. I need to desperately find the time and sit Down and DO IT! Where here did I see that?

" I am wanting it to be done so bad, I can't get started?" That is me to the hilt.

I stay so busy "running around with little errands, I am accompolishing nothing. I talked to my Dr about this " HYPER" that has taken over me and she advised to drop one requip RX at night. but, I do not see it helping!
Seems I just go in circles and have nothing to show for it.

I am blessed to have all of you and I WILL get better, starting TODAY! I see Wednesday is my day and I will work on it. Smiles,!
I also have not been making my art or ebay listings, as I saida going in circles getting nothing done. I need to turn over my brick and morter store to my DH this week. I was thinking yesterday, I am going to have too. I cannot do everything. Last weekend, I cleaned my house on my hands and knees and just made a dent. I at least got the bathroom and kitchen floors and baseboards.

And I can smell that pumpkin and the receipes are deightful looking. I so wish my art was also relecting these feelings.

Sorry to be rambling, that is me these days, I just ramble on.....
cyndi ;-)

No comments: