ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Saturday, November 17, 2007

another friend, awesome finds!

I have been working on ebay today and getting nowhere. I need to be working on my own altered art and I will be alot better off...

I have so many ideas in my head and I see so mnay new ideas to filter thru with my ebay friends who are SO Talented, and they seem to find the time...

I guess I am all unfinished, even my sentences, see....
there I did it again...

Check out "nanasheadblog" http://www.insidenanashead.blogspot.com/


She is incredible and also has two fabulous dogs! Her Prim Stockings and Dolls are so cute and I can smell them from here. She bakes the Prim smell into them, I will have to start that also. I do have an orange to put cloves in, that is about as far as I have ever got to the prim smell, lol, :-)

Okey, lets's move on..
smiles,

No comments: