ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sell your clothing with ThredUP!

While I was on Facebook I saw a new Site to me, that sells your clothing for you and sends you a check. The model and photograph your item, list it, they do everything you need done for a Great Sale! I am sure better that I could do myself, plus so easy! They send you a Large Bag, you fill it up with your NICE clothing and you send it back to them postage paid by ThredUp!  Can't hurt to give it a try!  Check it out!  I put a banner at the top of my page for easy access!







I have so many clothing items to sell and I just cannot find the time to list them all myself, so I am taking them up on this offer and I will see how much I make, better than sitting in my storage room.
Will give me more room to  list what I can and storage area cleaner with more room tor other clothing and my craft supplies! 
 

So, look in your Closet or Stored Clothing!     

Please Follow Me on My Side Links,

 Google Network Blogs  or Mr. Linky                                                                                                   Smiles, Cyndi




No comments: