ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Presidents Day And One World One Heart Winner Announcement Day!

Oh My Goodess, the time had flown away with me trying to see as many blogs on the One World, One Heart Magical Carpet Ride. I saw so many fun places and will revisit so many of them as they are just AWESOME and SO FULL of information, ideas, and more links to follow!  I am just so excited to have seen so many and still have so many unvisited that I WILL get too also and look around at even more bloggers.

Blogging is like reading chapters in a book of Lives of Blog Creators all over the World. I love the photos and messages I have seen. And the ART, WOW! There are so many wonderful talented ladies
and gentlemen out in Blogland!

I love the links to their shops and their friends blogs, just  way to get deeper into other lives and learn from all these talented folks. I will cherish the on-line friendships and involvement I gather in my little Blog Folder in my computer. For some reason I keep getting an error when trying to follow  many fun blogs, I will look into What is Wrong on my end and re-visit to follow as I love hearing when more posts are made and daily entries blogged.

Okey, I said I would have two winners and I am OVERJOYED that I had 249 entries HERE on my blog. I certainly hope everyone enjoyed their visit and will return for more as time goes by.  I really hate that I was not able to visit more myself to enter and just see; but I will!  This date does not matter as far as blogs were made available through Lisa who worked so hard getting the One World, One Heart Event going on the THIRD YEAR!  The links to other blogs I missed are still there to go through for more enjoyment and Lisa, I THANK YOU for that! You have done in incredible amount of work on the Event Blog and I thought I had dreamed the fact that you had alphabatized all the entries also on your page at
A Whimsical Bohemian


The Random Number Generator picked Numbers   7 and 141 for my comment Blogger Gifties

#1 Gift
True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 249
Result:
7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2 Gift
True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 249
Result:
141

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WINNERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment # 7 is
Kathy said...


Great giveaway! I can think of so many things I could do with this. Please toss my name in the hat and be sure to visit me too.


Comment # 141 is


Atypical Girl said...

Great prize pack! Thank you so much for your giveaway!
Amy, OWOH #680/681


I would love to thank all 249 Bloggers you passed my way. I apologize for not getting this up yesterday on the 15th. I started posting this and was called away when our printer broke and My DH needed this computer.  Thing happened and I never got back to the computer again , BUT,  I Am here now with joy in my heart for all that entered and that just commented too not wanting to win, but you would have got my prizes anyway!

I do have two of everything in the photos so all with go to BOTH winners! Congradulations!
I do have to thank "Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka" for creating this event at A Whimsical Bohemian with 1088 entries this year with 40 countries. It really has gone worldwide!

Smiles, Cyndi

1 comment:

Kit said...

Ohhhh...I'm so excited! I won, I won, I won, I won! This is so much fun. I love the prize. You are so sweet. Thanks so much. I will email my address to you. Big Bear Hugs to you! Kathy