ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Web-site and Blog I found through Vintage Indie Magazine



I just visited the most enchanting blog and web site and I have to share it with you. Terri Conrad has a new web site, “ Terri Conrad Designs
and it is an awesome piece of design work. She shares her perseverance and invites you in with the most inviting doorway, just lie you are REALLY entering her site she calls home now. Scroll on down to the Mother’s Day post for some very important information to every woman and then to the most beautiful floral display I have ever seen.

She is having a giveaway to celebrate the grand opening of her web site, which she invites you to see. A very cute butterfly will follow you. ;-) On May 31, 2009, a random selection will be made and the winner contacted to select his or her choice of a My Print & Pattern canvas in a 16x16 format.

I promise you will love these sites.
Smiles, Cyndi

1 comment:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Sure looks like a pretty, pretty site! I will drop by and visit her!