ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pay It Forward

I hope it's ok to announce this here~

You can visit my blog to find out more detailed information about JoAnnA & Ron Pierotti or Ron's chip in page

my blog~ http://izabella.typepad.com
Ron's "Chip In" page~ http://ronpierotti.chipin.com/ron-pierotti

Thank you for your time!!

xo ~Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received the email today from someone I have never met but it came through a site I hold very dear to my heart. I share a love for fairies and dragonflies with an ART Group " The Fairy Zine" by artist's much better than I am at Art but I still think they are the best group around and will do anything for each other.

I visited the first blog by Isabella and was so impressed that this blog was so lovely. I loved the design and appearance of the blog. I wish I was so good, but anyway then I followed Isabella's instructions to go to the next blog to hear about Ron and his desperate need for brain cancer surgery. Moss Hill Studios is just as fabulous, these girls really know their art!

I wish I could dog-sit their dogs while this is happening in their lives. It could be any of us and this is out of character for me really to respond to an email I don't know them, but their story could be anyone's in any of our groups we belong to.
I wish I could dog-sit their dogs while this is happening in their lives. It could be any of us and this is out of character for me really to respond to an email I don't know them, but their story could be anyone's in any of our groups we belong to.

I especially liked the post from April 17, 2009 about "Diamonds in the Rough", very interesting ~

But, more important the message of their need struck me as something I could help with just a small donation, I could only donate $5.00 as my sales are nill and void now, but so is my art. But, I have this in my Paypal account ans I just felt the need to do something.

Please just follow the links to read it, just remember, it could be anyone we DO know!
Let's Pay it Forward, with what we can. Maybe we can help save Ron's life.

Blessings on this Sunday afternoon!
Cyndi

No comments: