ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Friday, December 19, 2008

French word de guingois

I am very much into clotheslines these days and I found an awesome one in checking my french word of the day. I was looking up the word de guingois an found the most unusual one to my eye so far. I adore it, what a fabulous photo. But, I don't know about those steps. I don;t do too many steps these days if I can avoid them due to several falls on them.

Anyway, I am working on my next post about our bus trip yesterday to the Montgomery State Capitol and Govenor's Mansion. We really had alot of fun and met so many nice new friends.


Anyway, just click on the french word on the left to see what I found.
smiles, cyndi

No comments: