ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Monday, July 14, 2008

Petfinder.com donations from Ebay sales





I am so happy today I contributed $15.00 to Petfinder.com from the sale of these Pet photo frames which were purchased by another Cindy Pet Lover from my eBay auctions and store listings. In Fact, she purchased all I had, 9 of them!

They will be shipped to Washington State and I envy her living there as that is the most pet-friendly state I have ever lived in. In fact, I am familiar with Bothell, Washington. We used to go shop at the cutest site which was a small village of Log shoppe's that were all in a community parking site. My Hubby got some bear shoes as a joke for our log cabin we lived in and I got a Fleece Moose Jacket; purple, of of course, among other small things for our Log home in Sumner, Wa.

Thanks Cindy for helping me donate in Megan's name!
smiles, cyndi

PS:

The purple pawprint link site on the right side of this page goes directly to pet-finders.com, click this daily for helping feed shelter animals. THANKS!

No comments: