ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day




Well, it has been quite a week! I will post about that later but, I have an announcement to make, .... can you see the winning numbers picket by "Violets are Blue" random number counters?

# 11 Ang ~ Alter My World
# 14 Jayne ~ Bunny Chic Boutique
# 42 Carmen ~ Strawberry Musings from a Mermaid

You are all three my winners! Smiles, Cyndi

send me your address to frstyfrolk@charter.net and I will get back to you lucky winners!

Happy Valentines Day's to all of us who played this Fun, Exciting, Inspiring, Learning, Sharing, ONE WORLD, ONE HEART challenge.

Have you purchased anything from any of the sites? I did, this morning very early, when I woke before dawn. I can't wait to get what I ordered from "QuillySilly"

I believe I have added all your names to my site who checked in and left a comment. If Not, please let me know, I have not yet had a chance to double-check it.
I felt kinda SIILY this AM too, I was returning mails to all who left comments in my blog and when I got almost done, I notice ALL OF THES MAIL RETURNED IN MY BOX as you cannot return mail to a comment post acknowledgement! Well, I have Learned and I Tried!

Geeze, well I am very inspired by this giving works and I hope to have alot more made and ready for the next time!
Many thanks for all who visited my site and left comments. I know I will be seeing many of you again! smiles, cyndi

Let's continue it on with the "Pay It Forward" Link below this post:

No comments: