ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Up-dating site

I have been working all day on ebay after working all day yesterday on my web-site. Maybe tomorrow I can return here and catch up as I need to be.

I heard on TV that Natalie Holloway's acase has been again re-opened and that a statement will be made Sunday. My hope goes up again that this nightmare for this family with end.

I left Mom with the book I read on the case by Natalies' father Dave Holloway. He spoke of the ridiculous crimes that happen on that island and the cover-up's made in the case is just unreal!

May justice come this weekend!

I am freezing so I am going to bed.
nighters!

No comments: