ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Introducing Miss Prim Red Rouge

Red Haired Girl with Kittens Basket

I found this little girl and adopted her and her kittens basket. It hurts my heart to give them away so we will do the right thing when they get old enough and just keep them all, They are all do cute!

I named her Miss Prim Red Rouge . She is a very close friend of Raggedy Anne and Andy. I am looking for her a grapevive rocker to keep the kitties satisified. They jump in and out of the basket quite easily now and it was hard to get them all to smile for his photo!

They did, as they all love to see themselves in print. I shall be thinking of there names. They shall also live with Miss Brecky who I shall share with you later. She has lived with us thru thick and thin for many, many years now and never complains.

No comments: