ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cora made me another new banner for ByLightOfMoonPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I can't wait to get this site re-done as I have learned more and changed it to be more "me", Lovin'it!

Tom Brokaw is on TV now with the History Channel, so man tragedies that year and that is the year my DAUGHTER was BORN. I remember that year and all its happenings like yesterday. I lived it thru the TV and I was ironing watching the Train with Robert Kennedy's last ride. and My Daughter was born in AUGUST 1968.

And, I was so thankful my new husband had not been drafted.

later,
cyndi/bylightofmoon

No comments: