ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop

ByLightOfMoon Nature Handmade & Supplies Etsy Shop
Spirit of the Forest

frstyfrolk Etsy Vintage Shop

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pine Tree Crosses for Easter are here, Fairy Crosses,Trillium, and Mushrooms !

https://www.etsy.com/listing/185632617/photograph-pine-tree-cross-crosses?ref=shop_home_active_2


My husband and I were in the forest searching for a tool left somewhere, We did not locate it but I will one day when I am back lurking around.

We did see the early signs of spring with the Pine Tree Crosses that bloom before Easter. They are just beautiful and a sign that it will come if we just wait.

I took a photo and put int in my Etsy shop with my other Photography of country findings!

Here is my Photography section of my shop, I Have so many more photos to add, it just takes time.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ByLightOfMoon?section_id=12946490&ref=shopsection_leftnav_8

I also added a photo of the Fairy Crosses I have found, I  Have a jar full that I have sifted through and
Love them. Some are large, small, tiny , and eeny meeny but they are there.



All of the stone here are so enchanting to me, they really shine when wet!

When in the woods yesterday I saw many Trillium shoots sprouting up in the forest and last year I took this photo in my yard.


They will look like this before too long!

I have not seen many mushrooms this year yet, we have been dry although  it is raining today! I saw the "Gray Urn" Mushroom on a log beside my house and then also when I went  to the forest for an order of moss.



These are just a few of my findings lately!

Thanks for dropping by!
Smiles, Cyndi




1 comment:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

fairy crosses...somewhere I've got a handful and haven't thought of them in years. loved your walk, the woods are pretty when it's spring. right now, we're having a spring blizzard and it's COLD!